Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Crazy Stuff > I'm Right, Fuck You

Notices

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2002, 05:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
JohnnyRichter
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Question

would you lick a bull's balls (being attacked by the bull is irrelevent, let's just say you will not be attacked) for say...$50.00?

I think I would, I mean, I could do quite a bit with $50.00, that's quite a bit of money to me, and how bad could it be to lick a bull's nutsac? Let's get serious.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2002, 06:28 PM   #2 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Warsaw
Posts: 491
Internets: 10
Lethal is on a distinguished road
Post

I truely feel sorry for you johnny.
Lethal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2002, 07:07 PM   #3 (permalink)
Orgazmo
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Post

No, oh fuck no. I would most certainly stay away from the bull testicles...for 50 dollars. It would take at least 75 to get my mouth on his juebos...
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2002, 07:26 PM   #4 (permalink)
JohnnyRichter
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Post

shit lethal, you lick balls all the time for free, i dont see what the big deal is?

with $50.00 i could have sex with your mother at least 50 times.

also, it's not like you have to lick it like a fuckin pop sicle, just one lick, not two, not three, once. I think after some mouth wash I'd be glad I did it. Since I'd have 50 bucks in my pocket.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2002, 12:58 AM   #5 (permalink)
Member
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: fuckin\' Purdue....
Posts: 50
Internets: 10
silverteioh is on a distinguished road
Post

The real irony is that some people pay lots of money to eat (not just lick, eat) sheep testicles, even though they're called rocky mountain oysters.
silverteioh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2002, 06:40 PM   #6 (permalink)
JohnnyRichter
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Post

silver your mom pays a lot of money to lick my balls
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On
Forum Jump




All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:26 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright © 2002-∞ - Nubblies.net