![]() |
|
|
#1 (permalink) |
|
Poor Sport
|
http://www.sherdog.com/fightfinder/f...s&eventid=2690
I didn't watch, but Tito Ortiz beat Vitor Belfort by split decision, guessing he just grounded him and didnt let Vitor use his striking ability. Andrei Arlovski beat Tim Sylvia in 47 seconds by way of an ankle lock for the interim UFC heavyweight title. |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 (permalink) |
|
Almost there...
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 5,979
Internets: 164547
|
I think Vitor should have won the split decision. He came closer to finishing the fight then tito ever did. I think he won a close round won, dominated round 2 and lost round 3 badly.
Arlovski is the man. Tanner is the man Baroni should be out of the UFC for good -And that's my post [ February 06, 2005, 07:23 AM: Message edited by: Repugnant Abomination ] |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 (permalink) |
|
Level 20 Holothetan
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Space
Posts: 5,245
Internets: 210144
|
You guys mentioned Tito Ortiz. I was watching some weird interview shit from japan and he was being interviewed. I don't really understand the purpose of the interview, but he plugged his website.
Video Link. |
|
|
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
|
|