Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Archived Stuff > Hall of Fame

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2003, 02:56 AM   #126 (permalink)

Internets: 276932
Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute
Shit God damn, you people are fucking incredible.
Johnny Richter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2003, 02:57 AM   #127 (permalink)
Unwanted

Internets: -885
Schroeder is infamous around these parts Schroeder is infamous around these parts Schroeder is infamous around these parts Schroeder is infamous around these parts Schroeder is infamous around these parts Schroeder is infamous around these parts Schroeder is infamous around these parts
Butcher&Alpha: Nice
Schroeder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2003, 02:58 AM   #128 (permalink)

Internets: 10
the_butcher is on a distinguished road
Eh...Alpha and I had another idea, much better than that one, but due to lack of funds and time, we couldn't pull it off...thanks though.

| bite the bullet and swallow lead |
the_butcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2003, 02:59 AM   #129 (permalink)
Roscoe P. Coldchain

Internets: 1425
StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of
two loads in one night... I'm gonna change my pants and take a nap.
damn.

LEGALIZE CRIME!
StabMaster Arson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2003, 03:09 AM   #130 (permalink)

sim_flex_x is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to sim_flex_x
wow...
i just hope the administration doesn't remember nubblies from last year ;]
sim_flex_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2003, 03:14 AM   #131 (permalink)

Titan is on a distinguished road

Evidently they don't if they let them do that.
That's what surprised me.

I do what the fuck I want.
Titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2003, 03:44 AM   #132 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Internets: 305563
Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo
I can't even begin to tell you how pimp it is to see all of the shit that you guys have done in the name of Nubblies. I didn't expect shit half of this magnitude when making the proposal...yet you delightful cockhooks have come through huge. Seriously, there wasn't a bad entry. If you had told me about any one of the entries before we made the contest official, I would have told you that such a submission would most certainly win. You've outdone yourself, Nubblites. Give yourselves a pat on the back.

That said, there can only be one winning submission, unfortunately. Mr. Bastard and I both agree that the submission which will get it's owners trophies is that which belongs to Titan and Pliedes. God bless you both on your work. You've made my pants very tight.

Stay tuned for the next contest...
Orgazmo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2003, 03:47 AM   #133 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Titan, what is that gold thingy, and yellow "N" by your name? What does that mean?

-Ugly Bastard
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2003, 03:48 AM   #134 (permalink)

the_butcher is on a distinguished road
*hangs head in shame

| bite the bullet and swallow lead |
the_butcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2003, 03:49 AM   #135 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo
I think it means he's the second best members(Pliedes has more N's )

[ November 04, 2003, 12:49 AM: Message edited by: Orgazmo ]
Old 11-04-2003, 03:55 AM   #136 (permalink)

I think it just means that the size of my masculine gland is large and admirable, moreso than most of you.

Thanxxirs.

Old 11-04-2003, 04:37 PM   #137 (permalink)

Internets: 1608
Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future

So I have two golden N's under my affiliation.
Pliedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2003, 08:56 PM   #138 (permalink)

BrassMonkees is on a distinguished road
there are honestly no words I could say to tell of how incredibly amazing these entries are...I am humbled at your greatness.

neither here nor there...
BrassMonkees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2003, 10:40 PM   #139 (permalink)

Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future

Fackengoose!

(I actually just wanted to post somewhere to test my new avatar)

Edit: Motherfucker this thing won't work... Maybe it just takes time...

Edit2: Sonofabitch, there we go.

Edit3: Bitchasscocknigger! It changed my affilation and I lost my trophy, N's. Fuck Fuck Fuckass.

[ November 04, 2003, 07:42 PM: Message edited by: Pliedes ]
Old 11-04-2003, 11:49 PM   #140 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Damn, that sucks...

Lesson learned.

Also, how about your new avatar being huge & slowing my entire computer down when on my screen.* Neat, huh?

*Screen jerks when scrolling. Gives illusion of slowed computer. Ja-ta.

[ November 04, 2003, 08:50 PM: Message edited by: Orgazmo ]
Old 11-04-2003, 11:51 PM   #141 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Pliedes-

I have a boner right now because of your affiliation change. I can only hope it's permanent.

Orgazmo, give the man his shit back. Of course, if he changes back to ninja...I think withholding it would be for the best.

-Ugly Bastard

[ November 04, 2003, 08:52 PM: Message edited by: Ugly Bastard ]
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2003, 11:54 PM   #142 (permalink)
Sex Kitten Milf fuuucck

Internets: 55974
BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by Ugly Bastard:

I have a boner right now because of your affiliation change. I can only hope it's permanent.
I'll have to disagree with that statement. I'll tell you why as well: It's kind of like being heterosexual or homosexual. Pliedes was in fact once a homosexual and how he is a heterosexual. That would make him Bi-Sexual. Seeing as Pirates are 100% hetero I won't accept even somebody that is 99% hetero let alone someone who is 50/50.

However if Pliedes stayed a Pirate then I might re-consider my feelings on how truly devoted he is to the Pirate affiliation.

There's life and then there is Cubs baseball, it's a chore to seperate the two.
BigDongedHoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2003, 12:03 AM   #143 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Healed.

Now, any more fucking with affiliations will have dire consequences. Let's keep that in mind.
Old 11-05-2003, 12:28 AM   #144 (permalink)

long-since-forgotten is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to long-since-forgotten
Butcher and Alpha, that was way better
than I thought it was going to be, wow.
I bet if you would have paint it on you
would have won...

"Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today." - James Dean
long-since-forgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2003, 01:58 AM   #145 (permalink)

Combat Chuck is on a distinguished road
I wish I had a computer that could play that video.

With that in mind, I'm going to go steal one.
Combat Chuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2003, 02:34 PM   #146 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by long-since-forgotten:
Butcher and Alpha, that was way better
than I thought it was going to be, wow.
I bet if you would have paint it on you
would have won...
I bet if they would have painted it on, 40,000 people wouldn't have seen it everyday.

Old 11-05-2003, 04:30 PM   #147 (permalink)

Internets: 306
fancymeghan is a jewel in the rough fancymeghan is a jewel in the rough fancymeghan is a jewel in the rough fancymeghan is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via ICQ to fancymeghan Send a message via AIM to fancymeghan
after examining the railroad bridge...i now understand the difficulty of the task at hand. lets just say that titan and pliedes are lucky to be alive.
fancymeghan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2003, 04:36 PM   #148 (permalink)

Combat Chuck is on a distinguished road
Eh, they were lucky to be alive even before the bridge magnificence.

Oh, and hey, because of this stunt, my roommate is now a new member of Nubblies. I mean, I had been telling him about all the shit on here anyway, but in order to watch the movie, we had to watch it on his computer, thus him signing up.

Congrats.
Combat Chuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2003, 09:48 PM   #149 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by fancymeghan:
lets just say that titan and pliedes are lucky to be alive.
I'm glad you can see firsthand what it took.

I encourage all nubblites to make a pilgrimage to see this mecca. It really is quite astounding.
Old 11-05-2003, 10:38 PM   #150 (permalink)

Internets: 306
fancymeghan is a jewel in the rough fancymeghan is a jewel in the rough fancymeghan is a jewel in the rough fancymeghan is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via ICQ to fancymeghan Send a message via AIM to fancymeghan
i'm planning on going out there tonight in my white robe to praise the efforts...will you join?
fancymeghan is offline   Reply With Quote