Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Crazy Stuff > I'm Right, Fuck You

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2003, 01:41 AM   #1 (permalink)

Internets: 1608
Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future

Let's say you have a gun with one bullet in it. Kneeling before you is a person of every race. Let's say that person resprents the entire race, and if you kill them, so goes their people.

Basically, if you had the choice, what race would you eliminate from the earth.

Remember, only one.

For me, it'd be the French. Hands down.
Pliedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2003, 01:51 AM   #2 (permalink)

Internets: 10
the_butcher is on a distinguished road
Hmmm...race? Or color? Because it would probably be two different choices for me. If it were color, black people would totally be gone. If it were race, the Mexican's wouldn't know what fucking hit 'em.

| bite the bullet and swallow lead |
the_butcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2003, 02:07 AM   #3 (permalink)

Titan is on a distinguished road

Yeah, good call.
Fucking Mexicans.
Can't stand 'em.

I do what the fuck I want.
Titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2003, 02:42 AM   #4 (permalink)
I like dirt.

Internets: 2790
tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to tonguegina Send a message via AIM to tonguegina Send a message via MSN to tonguegina Send a message via Yahoo to tonguegina
Mexicans most definately. I don't mind them much when they're down in Mexico, but in northern Indiana, speaking spanish, they cross a line.
tonguegina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2003, 06:49 AM   #5 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Jews

-Ugly Bastard
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2003, 01:21 PM   #6 (permalink)

Internets: 273842
Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute
Mexicans.
Johnny Richter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2003, 04:18 PM   #7 (permalink)

Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future

Ugly, could you go into detail as why your choice was jews?
Old 11-10-2003, 05:01 PM   #8 (permalink)

bitch is on a distinguished road
Mexicans, without hesitation.

I have noticed that everytime I come back to Warsaw from college, the number of Mexicans increases ten-fold and it makes me want to vomit.
bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2003, 10:09 PM   #9 (permalink)
I like dirt.

tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to tonguegina Send a message via AIM to tonguegina Send a message via MSN to tonguegina Send a message via Yahoo to tonguegina
Killing Jews would get rid of a good insult. Sure you could just call someone a Mexican, but it's more obvious if someone isn't Mexican. When you call someone a Jew in a public place people look around as if to say, "Is he really jewish?"
Old 11-10-2003, 11:09 PM   #10 (permalink)

BrassMonkees is on a distinguished road
kill kill kill the white man. kill him until he is dead. kil kill kill the white man.

neither here nor there...
BrassMonkees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2003, 12:19 AM   #11 (permalink)

I'm changing my vote to Koreans.
Old 11-11-2003, 12:34 AM   #12 (permalink)

victim is on a distinguished road
Canadians.

get off my internet!!!
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2003, 01:02 AM   #13 (permalink)

ahead of a backwards game is on a distinguished road
kill the spics. every last one of them.
ahead of a backwards game is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2003, 01:49 AM   #14 (permalink)

shock'n y'all is on a distinguished road
i would have to eliminate those damned magic lamp rubbin fuckers who go fly'n around on magic carpets selling whicker baskets full of snakes, living in sand castles, towel wearin camel jockeys. that would get rid of most plane hijackings, terrorists, so many god damned wars, and bad food. i dont know about u guys but that whole israeli- palestine war has driven me fucking nuts. and why we are getting so many US soldiers killed in iraq for no real good reason is beyond me aslo. get our guys out and turn that whole area to glass. i am talking about nuke those SOBs... and then the wind can take the fallout eastward and fuck up the sawed off slanty eyed folk too.
shock'n y'all is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2003, 01:58 AM   #15 (permalink)

Internets: 82
Alpha will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by shock'n y'all:
i am talking about nuke those SOBs...
But apparently you are talking in proper English. Shoking...

I'd definently throuhg my vote to the Jews. Fuck Isreal and all the money we give to them, the Arabs would have no problem with Americans if we commited genecide on the Jews, hell gas would only be 25 cents to the gallon the Middle East would be so happy.

That and Jews are ugly pieces of shit.

Gods are but men with immortal souls.
Alpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2003, 04:27 AM   #16 (permalink)
Roscoe P. Coldchain

Internets: 1425
StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of
I'd rather just get rid of everyone who listens to Toby Keith.

LEGALIZE CRIME!
StabMaster Arson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2003, 04:46 AM   #17 (permalink)
I like dirt.

Quote:
Originally posted by StabMaster Arson:
I'd rather just get rid of everyone who listens to Toby Keith.
Hahaha...wow. Not a bad call at all.
Old 11-11-2003, 01:34 PM   #18 (permalink)

Internets: 6603
St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute
Get rid of the mexicans? You guys THAT ready for an outbreak of scurvy?
St. Anky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2003, 03:13 PM   #19 (permalink)

Will Anky return for more than a racially infused post? Stay tuned to find out.
Old 11-11-2003, 03:15 PM   #20 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by Pliedes:
Ugly, could you go into detail as why your choice was jews?
Because they are individuals who associate themselves with a people deeply rooted in the heritage and history as recorded in the Hebrew Scripture.

-Ugly Bastard
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2003, 03:17 PM   #21 (permalink)

I know that. But I didn't ask if they were a race.

Why do you think they're numero uno in line for elimination?
Old 11-12-2003, 06:40 PM   #22 (permalink)

fat_retard is on a distinguished road
Do rednecks count as a race? Because if so, my bullet goes to them.
fat_retard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2003, 10:10 PM   #23 (permalink)
Caribou Lou

Internets: 567
malibu is a name known to all malibu is a name known to all malibu is a name known to all malibu is a name known to all malibu is a name known to all malibu is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to malibu Send a message via MSN to malibu
I'd have to go with Mexicans also. I'm sick of going to lunch and having them crowded around the trash can (and when i say crowded i mean like 30 mexicans around one tiny trash can) and blocking the way to the snack machine because they are arm wrestling.

"Remember, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. Except for herpes. That shit'll come back with you."
malibu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2003, 01:00 AM   #24 (permalink)

Internets: 3373
ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute
Spics. I say spics, because Mexicans and Spanish people are completely different things. All Spics are Mexicans, but not all Mexicans are spics. Spics are the people who come to America to leech off of it's lush benefits. Mexicans, however, can be respectable people who contribute to America's greatness (it just doesn't happen very often).

Smoke a cigarette and lie some more -- These conversations kill.
ProfessorNumber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2003, 01:10 AM   #25 (permalink)

Internets: 306
fancymeghan is a jewel in the rough fancymeghan is a jewel in the rough fancymeghan is a jewel in the rough fancymeghan is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via ICQ to fancymeghan Send a message via AIM to fancymeghan
white trash, they just produce more dumbasses...and does the world need more nascar drivers? i think not.

[ November 12, 2003, 10:10 PM: Message edited by: fancymeghan ]
fancymeghan is offline   Reply With Quote