Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Crazy Stuff > I'm Right, Fuck You

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 01-30-2004, 02:01 AM   #26 (permalink)

Internets: 1608
Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future

Dear Fancymeghan,

I love your new avatar so much that I want to make babies with you.

Sincerely,
Pliedes
Pliedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2004, 02:35 AM   #27 (permalink)

Location: that one place...you know, with the fire and damnation? oh yeh, hell.
Internets: 10
the Butcher is on a distinguished road
dear fancymeghan,

i'm just a better asshole than you are is all that means. maybe next time, chap, maybe next time. until then, i'm a bigger asshole.

sincerely yours,
the Butcher

Dear Pliedes,

that avatar is cool, yet i find your attitude towards it to be that of an obsessive stalker...not much else to say, i just wanted to get that out in the open.

and...
the Butcher

meet me at the corner of 5th and pontiac. and make sure that no one else is with you, if you wish to see them alive again.
the Butcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2004, 02:16 PM   #28 (permalink)
Ish...

silver and cold is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to silver and cold
Well I'm not...

I dont even really like emo, and I barely listen to hardcore.

the killer in me is the killer in you.
silver and cold is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2004, 02:33 PM   #29 (permalink)

Kra2h is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Kra2h
Whatever silver and cold... Your not cool, your not emo... Your not anything, if I were you I'd shrivel up under a rock and hope to god I die before anyone sees me there to make fun of me! And just to throw out a little more... All these "Punkers/Emo's" I dunno the difference between em', but it started out as like ONE PERSON doing it trying to be "unique" which was like ya know... Whatever.. Do what you want.. You make yourself look dumb to look different...I respect that... Now EVERYONE is doing it and its been around for way to long, I think I am going to start a new fad... Nudity... Thats right, I'm going to start walking around naked someday... Not right now, because its to cold! BUT JUST YOU WAIT!! THIS SUMMER I WILL BE NUDE!!! GWAHAHAHA ^.^ <-- Just playing, but if you don't get the idea, if I were to do it, I'm sure sooner or later, it'd be legal... Lies... Nevermind, I'm an idiot
Kra2h is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2004, 04:52 PM   #30 (permalink)
Bokononist

Internets: 11801
Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by Kra2h:
Nevermind, I'm an idiot
As if that wasn't noticeable by the first few sentences of your post.

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand." |vonnegut
Fruitacious B is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2004, 04:58 PM   #31 (permalink)
We still believe.

Internets: 216
Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Skype™ to Niger Angelus
Oh yeah, it's funny 'cause it's true.

I enjoy knives and fire.
Niger Angelus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2004, 10:41 PM   #32 (permalink)

Awww man... You don't even know what your talking about..... Go to the Jibberish if you ever want to say ANYTHING that you find important you flaming homosexual Fruit B
Unread 01-31-2004, 12:56 AM   #33 (permalink)
Bokononist

Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Awww man... You don't even know what your talking about..... Go to the Jibberish if you ever want to say ANYTHING that you find important you flaming homosexual Fruit B
Quote:
I'm an idiot

Unread 01-31-2004, 04:40 AM   #34 (permalink)

long-since-forgotten is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to long-since-forgotten
One of my friends and I were talking about how there is a "unique" kid crowd at school, where they all look alike but still claim to be unique.
It's also funny that these kids, think that they're "punk", just because they have converse shoes, but they'll take offense to when someone makes fun of them because of what they look like, because they're dressing like that for the attention, and complain about it when they get it. What's the point, honestly?
Also, earlier this year some of the freshmen were playing the "I'm punker than you game," so I like to call it, in the halls during passing period, quizzing me on who all the members in G.C. were.
I mean..if you want punk..talk to R.L. becuase he is the god of punk rock....(please note the sarcasm in that last bit 'bout R.L.)

[ January 31, 2004, 01:41 AM: Message edited by: long-since-forgotten ]

"Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today." - James Dean
long-since-forgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-31-2004, 05:31 AM   #35 (permalink)
Bokononist

Quote:
I'll "go to the Jibberish" if you go here...forever, so keep posting please.

Unread 01-31-2004, 05:34 AM   #36 (permalink)

Internets: 1608
Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future

You all just need to shut up, because Good Charlotte is more punk, emo, metal, hardcore, and everything else more than any of you!
Pliedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-31-2004, 01:47 PM   #37 (permalink)

You'd like me in prison, that way I could take a shower and you would try n make me drop the soap you nasty sausage smoking faggot, eat shit and die! And uhhh... Good Charlotte are the biggest sellouts I've ever seen... No lie right there
Unread 01-31-2004, 01:59 PM   #38 (permalink)
Bokononist

Define sellout dumbass.

Unread 02-01-2004, 04:30 PM   #39 (permalink)

They went TNL style man... Thats super gay, then they started becoming less and less punk haven't you noticed?? Its obvious, their sellouts
Unread 02-02-2004, 06:28 PM   #40 (permalink)
Bokononist

Quote:
They went TNL style man... Thats super gay, then they started becoming less and less punk haven't you noticed?? Its obvious, their sellouts
Quote:
Originally posted by Fruitacious B:
Define sellout dumbass.

Unread 01-12-2006, 08:28 PM   #41 (permalink)
NJ, Toilet Bowl of USA

Deadly Crescent Kick is on a distinguished road

LOL since mike brought up emo...

the poster formerly known as-Andy Kaufman
NHB Intergender Champion

jiu-jitsu isn't the hardass frat guy yelling at you to funnel a beer. its the laid back guy in the corner workin' on 2 chicks.
Deadly Crescent Kick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-12-2006, 08:36 PM   #42 (permalink)
Almost there...

Internets: 161638
Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute

I think I'm going to become emo. That's right! From now on I AM emo!

I hate my life. Why is everything so hard..
Repugnant Abomination is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-12-2006, 08:41 PM   #43 (permalink)

Internets: 412
theMerciless1 is just really nice theMerciless1 is just really nice theMerciless1 is just really nice theMerciless1 is just really nice theMerciless1 is just really nice

fuckin-a(mo)

i who have nothing but the comfort of my sins
theMerciless1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-12-2006, 08:45 PM   #44 (permalink)
Level 20 Holothetan

Internets: 210144
ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute

Sir, if you want to be emo, you must make some changes. You're off to a good start... but emo kids have no use for capitalization and punctuation. The only thing emo kids type are very short sentences, or long rambling sentences about how life is not worth living and how their girlfriends broke up with them.
ninjaface is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-12-2006, 08:50 PM   #45 (permalink)

theMerciless1 is just really nice theMerciless1 is just really nice theMerciless1 is just really nice theMerciless1 is just really nice theMerciless1 is just really nice

i feel like emo kids like the 3 dots (...) at the end of sentecnes

Unread 01-12-2006, 08:51 PM   #46 (permalink)
Level 20 Holothetan

ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute

You may have something there...
Unread 01-12-2006, 08:57 PM   #47 (permalink)

dude, you're so emo...

Unread 01-12-2006, 08:58 PM   #48 (permalink)
Level 20 Holothetan

whatever

you just dont understand me

you are just like the rest of the world with your limited scope on life

just let me be

im just an emo
Unread 01-12-2006, 09:05 PM   #49 (permalink)
Almost there...

Internets: 161638
Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute

you guys just dont understand the pain i feel inside its like im drowning in a sea of blackness and nobody cares nobody even tries to offer me a hand so i just sink further and further down into myself...into the blackness...
Repugnant Abomination is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-12-2006, 09:12 PM   #50 (permalink)
Level 20 Holothetan

you are more emo than i could ever hope to be