Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Crazy Stuff > I'm Right, Fuck You

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2009, 04:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Internets: 305563
Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo
Default Is THEINCREDIBLEdork a piece of shit? **UPDATE**: Yes!

A wise man once spoke to me the following:

A man is only as good as his word.

Is THEINCREDIBLEdork a good man? Or is he a piece of shit?

On the evening of January 9th, 2009, I found myself talking with him about random shit online. During this talk, my plans of traveling to Fort Wayne the following evening (this evening) came about. I told him of these plans...but disclaimed that the Fort was scheduled to be raped with winter weather. If it worked out that the weather kept the trip of happening, I asked if THEINCREDIBLEdork would be interested in leaving his parents' house a night early (returning to college from Winter Break) to hang out. The conversation is below:

THEINCREDIBLEdork:: where are you traveling to?
Gaz: otherwise i'd have the kitten fuck you with a strap on
THEINCREDIBLEdork:: haha
Gaz: fort wayne to have an evening with stab and dramamine
THEINCREDIBLEdork:: kewl
Gaz: ...but I hear it's snowing like a motherfucker up there
i mean
throwing this out there
toss it back
THEINCREDIBLEdork:: don't get fucking stuck
Gaz: but there's a chance that at like 5pm tomorrow...it's too treacherous to make that trip
do you see where this is going?
THEINCREDIBLEdork:: ???? no i lost you at "toss it back"
Gaz: if I decide tomorrow evening that the trip can't be made
we'll just be staying here
mb dd comes down
tongue comes up
AND YOU SIR
YOU COULD LEAVE YOUR HOUSE EARLY
come down tmrw night instead of sunday
THEINCREDIBLEdork:: so youre saying come tmrw night?
Gaz: only if ft wayne is a shithole of ice
and we can't go there
but i'd put it at 50/50
supposed to get 6-10 tonight
THEINCREDIBLEdork:: wow thats weird we have same short version of tmrw
well, that can be done
Gaz: good shit

As you can see, THEINCREDIBLEdork claimed that he could come down the following evening. This evening.

Based on this, and the fact that Tits and I had to forsake the Fort Wayne plans, I decided to put together an evening. DD was called into the mix. Tongue was contacted (fruitlessly). The evening was looking nice.

...until I called THEINCREDIBLEdork to confirm.

Evidently he doesn't feel like driving 3 hours now.

As it stands, the man is set to call me in a few hours with a final decision. When he does that, I'll let you all know the answer posed in the title of this thread.

Thank you and stay tuned.
Orgazmo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 04:16 PM   #2 (permalink)
Spice Master

Internets: 278288
Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute

pressure's on, suckaduck

Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.

― Terence McKenna
Mr. Blonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 04:18 PM   #3 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Hmm... this has piqued my interest. Will ID take the road that BDH has oft traveled (or not traveled, to put it more appropriately)? Or will he continue his flagship career of being good for his word?

Consider me tuned in to find out!
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 04:21 PM   #4 (permalink)
Emperor Meow

Internets: 284585
THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via AIM to THEINCREDIBLEdork

note that I said "that can be done"

that is certainly not a confirmation.

It was kind of like me saying "could I start a lemonade stand? that can be done"

#YOLO
THEINCREDIBLEdork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 04:59 PM   #5 (permalink)
Gangnam Style

Internets: 213510
f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute

For Shameful Transgressions

can be done is not the same as shall be done or will be done. ID is NOT a p.o.s. for this reason.
f3lix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 05:07 PM   #6 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo

Are we honestly going to argue semantics here?

Of course it can be done. F3lix can decide to stop fucking guys tomorrow. He can. He won't, but he could.

Can is assumed. Reiterating "can" implies "will." It's how the language works.
Old 01-10-2009, 05:11 PM   #7 (permalink)
Emperor Meow

THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute

the fault is on the assumee

I will not be going anywhere tonight, sorry. I feel like shit and i wouldn't be fun to be around anyway. Don't try comparing me to BDH, that is a low blow and uncalled for.

#YOLO
Old 01-10-2009, 05:15 PM   #8 (permalink)
Emperor Meow

when you assume you make an ass of u and me

-jesus

#YOLO
Old 01-10-2009, 05:17 PM   #9 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDH View Post
the fault is on the assumee

I will not be going anywhere tonight, sorry. I feel like shit and i wouldn't be fun to be around anyway. Don't try comparing me to BDH, that is a low blow and uncalled for.
Tits is laughing at me right now for having a shred of hope that you would prove yourself to be a decent human being.

She called it from square one...even after I argued that you had some self worth.

I guess she's just a better judge of character.
Old 01-10-2009, 05:40 PM   #10 (permalink)
Ahoy Fuckbag

Internets: 187030
DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute

Heading over to Orgazmo's house with a dozen strippers... problem is, I only have six penises ... who will fuck the remaining six? I gues not ID.
DDTempest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 05:42 PM   #11 (permalink)
Emperor Meow

Listen here, little chickenwing, if you look at the posted aim conversation it states there is only a 50/50 percent chance you will not be visiting fort wayne. Now how would anyone with a sane mind assume that another made an absolute confirmation on something that is not set in stone from an innocent "that can be done?" I'm at a loss for an answer as well.

Maybe you should stop your complaining and thank your lucky fucking stars that I'll be there to root for the Steelers tomorrow.

#YOLO
Old 01-10-2009, 05:45 PM   #12 (permalink)
Tanana Bits

Internets: 3328
Banana Tits has a reputation beyond repute Banana Tits has a reputation beyond repute Banana Tits has a reputation beyond repute Banana Tits has a reputation beyond repute Banana Tits has a reputation beyond repute Banana Tits has a reputation beyond repute Banana Tits has a reputation beyond repute Banana Tits has a reputation beyond repute Banana Tits has a reputation beyond repute Banana Tits has a reputation beyond repute Banana Tits has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEINCREDIBLEdork View Post
Maybe you should stop your complaining and thank your lucky fucking stars that I'll be there to root for the Steelers tomorrow.
You mean your car won't turn into a pumpkin at dark and you'll be able to stay that late, or is this yet another lie that you'll have to reframe in a few hours?
Banana Tits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 05:48 PM   #13 (permalink)
Emperor Meow

You stay out of this!

#YOLO
Old 01-10-2009, 05:57 PM   #14 (permalink)
Almost there...

Internets: 161638
Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute

I thought ID was better than this, I really did.
Repugnant Abomination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 06:01 PM   #15 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

I did too, Repug. I did too.
Old 01-10-2009, 06:19 PM   #16 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 07:01 PM   #17 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

The ultimate symbol of worthlessness has arrived in a thread dedicated to ID's character.
Old 01-10-2009, 08:12 PM   #18 (permalink)
Spice Master

Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute

Oh hey guys. I just hiked a mountain by myself.

Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.

― Terence McKenna
Old 01-10-2009, 08:36 PM   #19 (permalink)
Gangnam Style

Internets: 213510
f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute

For Shameful Transgressions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orgazmo View Post
F3lix can decide to stop fucking guys tomorrow. He can. He won't, but he could.

Can is assumed. Reiterating "can" implies "will."
Could you have contradicted yourself any better?
f3lix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 09:14 PM   #20 (permalink)
Emperor Meow

my dinner w/ gramma just ended, i wouldn't have been able to get there until after midnight. at a time when orgazmo would likely have already passed out at least twice already.

#YOLO
Old 01-10-2009, 10:04 PM   #21 (permalink)
Almost there...

Internets: 161638
Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute

Gaz does strike me as one of those people who always fucking falls asleep too early.
Repugnant Abomination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 10:24 PM   #22 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Gayve: My point is that you can say "can" about anything. As such, saying it about something quite plausible implies "will." I tried to make this point by choosing the most ludicrous thing I could think of. Apologies for it being lost on you.

Reput: It would appear as if I strike you wrongly, then.
Old 01-10-2009, 10:38 PM   #23 (permalink)
Level 20 Holothetan

Internets: 210144
ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute

So why is felix alsxo known as gayve?
ninjaface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 10:42 PM   #24 (permalink)
Spice Master

Cause his name is Dave and he's (allegedly) gay

― Terence McKenna
Old 01-10-2009, 11:02 PM   #25 (permalink)
Level 20 Holothetan

Internets: 210144
ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute

Really? I'm all about fucking with people, but that seems like a stupid nickname.
ninjaface is offline   Reply With Quote