View Single Post
Unread 12-03-2003, 02:52 AM   #4 (permalink)
Fruitacious B
Bokononist
 
Fruitacious B's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2003
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 2,595
Internets: 11801
Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute

Post

National Lampoon's got my vote as best, but if I were voting based on which was the most classic of all of the selections then It's a fucking Wonderful Life would've gotten my vote.

(random comment) Did any of you ever get one of those recorder things like on Home Alone 2? I did, and I still have it. Not only that, I still play with it on occasion, good times.

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand." |vonnegut
Fruitacious B is offline   Reply With Quote