09-14-2012, 06:59 AM
|
#1255 (permalink)
|
|
Ahoy Fuckbag
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: In a pineapple under the sea
Posts: 3,540
|
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Blonde
Kremlin is a cultural jew, like most of them in America and the UK.
These jews go to bar mitvah's, generally (although I don't think Kremlin does this much) succumb to family pressure to marry another jew (jdate etc.), still engage in the cultural aspect of the holiday and maybe go to temple, but they pretty much do it out of tradition out of actual belief in the Jewish God of the Torah.
Cultural Judaism is something I take issue with, for obvious reasons, but I generally take issue with anybody who is a bit too proud of their cultural heritage. Especially one that refers to themselves as "the chosen ones".
|
So now you hate cultural heritages too? What's next? Thanksgiving? Do you hate Halloween Blonde?
|
Quote:
|
You often seem to think that the lowest-hanging-fruit makes you some sort of comedy genius. You're just not a good person. You're spiteful, constantly negative, and bring others down to make yourself feel better. I just don't have room for that.
|
|
|
|