Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Crazy Stuff > I'm Right, Fuck You

Notices

Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 05-12-2005, 03:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
We still believe.
 
Niger Angelus's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Indiana
Posts: 4,697
Internets: 216
Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Skype™ to Niger Angelus
Post

I make the best microwaved enchiladas hands down.

I enjoy knives and fire.
Niger Angelus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-12-2005, 03:35 PM   #2 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: side control
Posts: 2,044
Internets: 203
bloodyfart has a spectacular aura about bloodyfart has a spectacular aura about bloodyfart has a spectacular aura about
Post

id say that trader joes makes the best

<b>We're here, and we're queer, so get used to it</b>
bloodyfart is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-12-2005, 03:40 PM   #3 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
MAGICLIT's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: city of sin
Posts: 2,753
Internets: 10
MAGICLIT is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to MAGICLIT
Post

I make the best steak or chicken fo sho

I am all in favor of a ruling class, especially since I rule.
MAGICLIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-12-2005, 03:41 PM   #4 (permalink)
We still believe.
 
Niger Angelus's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Indiana
Posts: 4,697
Internets: 216
Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Skype™ to Niger Angelus
Post

No, no. I make the best chicken.

I enjoy knives and fire.
Niger Angelus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-12-2005, 03:47 PM   #5 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
MAGICLIT's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: city of sin
Posts: 2,753
Internets: 10
MAGICLIT is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to MAGICLIT
Post

O Niger, I beg to differ good sir, mah chicken so good, make you wanna slap yo mama!

I am all in favor of a ruling class, especially since I rule.
MAGICLIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-12-2005, 03:58 PM   #6 (permalink)
Almost there...
 
Repugnant Abomination's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 5,979
Internets: 164547
Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute
Post

Damn Niger you are one high mofo. I bet you burnt the shit out of your enchiladas but you can't even tell cause you've got the munchies so bad.
Repugnant Abomination is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-12-2005, 07:28 PM   #7 (permalink)
DJ FC
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
For Shameful Transgressions
Post

For the record, nobody grills chicken or steaks quite like 'The 573 Crew.'

Led by Grill Master "JMoney," and supported by "GNasty" and "DJ FC," The 573 makes succulent creations using an authentic and freakishly large charcoal grill. With marinades, seasonings, and plenty of drinking, The 573 Crew has managed to perfect the art of charcoal.

Do not be fooled by fags who use gas grills, for they have yet to discover what women they are.
  Reply With Quote
Unread 05-12-2005, 08:02 PM   #8 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
MAGICLIT's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: city of sin
Posts: 2,753
Internets: 10
MAGICLIT is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to MAGICLIT
Post

the 573 crew is off tha heezy my weezy

I am all in favor of a ruling class, especially since I rule.
MAGICLIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-12-2005, 08:03 PM   #9 (permalink)
G'd up from the feet up.
 
Ironic Mustache's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Cali
Posts: 7,146
Supreme Emperor of the Jiu Jitsu Shit Forum?: Yes
Internets: 114735
Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ironic Mustache
Post

Why is it that the shitty threads always stay active?

Creeping around as I please nonchalantly like any other Supreme Emperor might.
Ironic Mustache is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-12-2005, 08:07 PM   #10 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
MAGICLIT's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: city of sin
Posts: 2,753
Internets: 10
MAGICLIT is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to MAGICLIT
Post

Because people like you and I dont know when to shut their pie-hole.

I am all in favor of a ruling class, especially since I rule.
MAGICLIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-16-2005, 03:19 AM   #11 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
St. Anky's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 1,581
Internets: 6603
St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute
Post

I guarantee I could cook you motherfuckers under the table and onto the stovetop. My steaks make the panties drop. Pants down.
St. Anky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-16-2005, 01:29 PM   #12 (permalink)
Roscoe P. Coldchain
 
StabMaster Arson's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Stabbin Cabin
Posts: 2,759
Internets: 1425
StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of
Post

I can make easy mac like a madman

LEGALIZE CRIME!
StabMaster Arson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-19-2005, 12:56 AM   #13 (permalink)
We still believe.
 
Niger Angelus's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Indiana
Posts: 4,697
Internets: 216
Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Skype™ to Niger Angelus
Post

Easy Mac, that stuff is great, until you are really plastered and you smoked awhile ago and you are starving and you eat a whole bowl in like 45 seconds flat and two minutes later you are yacking it up.
But yeah, Easy Mac is good.

I enjoy knives and fire.
Niger Angelus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-19-2005, 01:08 AM   #14 (permalink)
1 thing leads to another.
 
AcTivE's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 2,012
Internets: -2654
AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts
Post

Niger Angelus's doesn't know I replaced his microwave. His microwave is really a shit cooker.

Haha, you are eating shit.

___________________

3:o) horned creatures...wat wat
___________________
AcTivE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-19-2005, 02:26 AM   #15 (permalink)
We still believe.
 
Niger Angelus's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Indiana
Posts: 4,697
Internets: 216
Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Skype™ to Niger Angelus
Post

Eh, as long as it tastes good I don't really mind. But is that why I poo so much? I poo a lot you know, atleast three times a day, I think, I will count next time. Like tomorrow.

[ May 20, 2005, 12:11 AM: Message edited by: Niger Angelus ]

I enjoy knives and fire.
Niger Angelus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-19-2005, 11:31 PM   #16 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
blackbirdsjoy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: The Piss Hole
Posts: 185
Internets: 10
blackbirdsjoy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to blackbirdsjoy
Post

can we have pictoral proof of that?

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah-nagl fhtagn.
blackbirdsjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-20-2005, 01:06 AM   #17 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
ProfessorNumber's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 1,215
Internets: 3373
ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute
Post

kinky..

Smoke a cigarette and lie some more -- These conversations kill.
ProfessorNumber is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On
Forum Jump




All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:21 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright © 2002-∞ - Nubblies.net