Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Important Stuff > Sports > Jiu Jitsu Shit

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 11-17-2005, 04:40 PM   #1 (permalink)

Internets: 406
ur my bitch is just really nice ur my bitch is just really nice ur my bitch is just really nice ur my bitch is just really nice ur my bitch is just really nice
So, last night I am in BJJ class, and I am off to the side with Glover. As the clas is training techniques, he and I are off in the back and I am running him through some drills. Holding pads, working on boxing, counters to take downs and some leg checks and counters. Glvoer is fighting December 10th in NJ, so I need to get him ready.

I step off the mat during a break to grab some water and as I walk back, some guy stops me. He was in the chairs off the mat, watcing class. This guy is all of about 5'7", maybe 5'8" and about 175. He says he saw me working on stuff and wanted to know if we tain kicks as counters to a kick. So, wanted to know if we will kick righ away after a guy kicks us. I said, well, this is a BJJ class. I am just working with that guy over there to get him ready for an MMA fight he has in a few weks.

This guy tell me that he knows it is a BJJ class, ut he wants to know how we train our strike counters, because he is a Black Belt in TKD ( ). I said well, when we train for MMA or striking, we do have different countes we work on, but mostly we counter based on openings and also work on strengths of each person.

So then he said, well, I know how to fight and I have good TKD training, and if you and I went to that spot on the mat over there, and we used the whole space (He points to a square area on the mat, about 12' x 12') I could look into your eyes and before you kicked me I would know and I would kick you one or two times so fast and probably knock you out.

Soooooo, now I am stuck between a rock and a hard place. I'm trying to get back ontot he mat to train Glvoer....and I am also trying to be nice so as to not run off a potential new student for my BJJ instructor. So, I tried to strike a balance and also not let my anger get the best of me. But I also realized that guys like hiim need to be put spoken to a certain way or else they will never give class a chance.

So, I grinned at this little guy and said, well, if you and I went to the mat and ou tried that TKD stuff, I'd but you on your back so fast that you wouldn't even know what happened. "Oh, well I trained with a real master at TKD and we are not like most TKD schools becausse we fight hard". Well, I said, then I think you'd really like BJJ class. We all get along well and work with each other and you can add to your TKD arsenal and then you will be a complete fighter. (I'm trying to back off a bit and be nice)

He says "yeah, I know how to fight and I can out kick almost anyone and I don't need to learn anything standing up, but I thougth the ground work may help me. So I said great, hope to see you in class. But, nooooooo, he just can't shut the fuck up. He proceeds to tell me how tough he is and how he knows so much about striking and how we are really not doing things in the best way becaues we aren't kick countering enough, blah blah blah.

Fuck it....so I say, "are you serious?" Do you really think your TKD sparing and point tournaments are something that wil be useful for you against someone who knows what they are doing?" Look, I'm a former pro kickboxer and have 18 years of striking experience. You lift your leg to kick me and I will knock you out in about 3 seconds because that TKD stuff that you have spent a few years doing will get you into a lot of trouble. And, when I get you to the ground, you will have nothing for me at all, so you might want to consider trying this stuff out.....and if you really think you have skill, come work out with us in MMA and show us what you got.

Then I just walked away laughing. I so badly wanted to drag his ass onto the mat and give him his 12'x12' space so I could work him over........WTF is wrong with these retards?
ur my bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-17-2005, 05:22 PM   #2 (permalink)

Internets: 412
theMerciless1 is just really nice theMerciless1 is just really nice theMerciless1 is just really nice theMerciless1 is just really nice theMerciless1 is just really nice
"we are not like most TKD schools becausse we fight hard"

they all fucking say that shit

i who have nothing but the comfort of my sins
theMerciless1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-17-2005, 06:18 PM   #3 (permalink)

Internets: 203
bloodyfart has a spectacular aura about bloodyfart has a spectacular aura about bloodyfart has a spectacular aura about
gd, he would have never gotten on the mat with you. guys like that talk big cause thats all they got. if they were good fighters, they wouldnt need to tell you about it.

i dont know if i would have been as nice

<b>We're here, and we're queer, so get used to it</b>
bloodyfart is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-17-2005, 06:37 PM   #4 (permalink)

ur my bitch is just really nice ur my bitch is just really nice ur my bitch is just really nice ur my bitch is just really nice ur my bitch is just really nice
The only reason I was so nice was because it is not my gym and I didn't want to lose a prospect for my BJJ instructor.

You know me, and you know I don't take that shit. Had this been a different situation and had he not been a potential student, I would have told him exactly what I think of TKD in no uncertain terms....and I would have told him to get on the mat right then and there. And I would have busted him up badly.
Unread 11-17-2005, 06:52 PM   #5 (permalink)
Part dork, part bald

Internets: 10
Mars Man is on a distinguished road
GD is acting nice and Brent is acting tough..what is this world coming to?
Mars Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-17-2005, 06:57 PM   #6 (permalink)
Jelqing for Jesus

Internets: 194538
angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute
GD would kill him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
I will rape your soul in hell forever.
angry pancake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-17-2005, 07:48 PM   #7 (permalink)
Emperor Meow

Internets: 284585
THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via AIM to THEINCREDIBLEdork
WTF?? that was a very disappointing story. Who gives a fuck about new prospects? If anything, if you kicked his ass like you said you would have it would give him more reason to train with you BJs.

Then your instructor could perform BJ on him, and when he learned BJ, you guys could perform BJ on eachother.

[ November 17, 2005, 04:50 PM: Message edited by: THEINCREDIBLEdork ]

#YOLO
THEINCREDIBLEdork is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-17-2005, 08:23 PM   #8 (permalink)

it wasn't a story for midwest retards like yourself to understand. And of course you want stories about BJ's because you are a homo.
Unread 11-17-2005, 09:31 PM   #9 (permalink)

jbonham is on a distinguished road
I do think that you should have taught him a lesson. We have guys that talk shit off the mat all the time, then get their asses hurt the first day they step on it. Besides, if you kicked his ass and he didn't come back, then it isn't really someone you would want in the room anyways, except for the money [img]smile.gif[/img]
jbonham is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-17-2005, 09:39 PM   #10 (permalink)

Internets: 0
migite is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah this is a tough one. i get people like that coming to my gym and i'm stuck between wanting to take on their "challenge" and signing them up. Most of the time I end up choking them to the point of humiliation and they are never seen again. it feels good that i beat another aikido/tkd/karotty/ninja "black belt" but its bad for the pocketbook...

there must be a support group for people like us.

Damnant quod non intelligunt
migite is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-17-2005, 09:46 PM   #11 (permalink)
Empress Magnificent

Internets: 349
Lucy Fur is a jewel in the rough Lucy Fur is a jewel in the rough Lucy Fur is a jewel in the rough Lucy Fur is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Lucy Fur Send a message via Yahoo to Lucy Fur
if there isn't we should start one!

I am chaos. It is my destiny to destroy.
Lucy Fur is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-17-2005, 09:48 PM   #12 (permalink)

I thought this was a support group?
Unread 11-17-2005, 09:53 PM   #13 (permalink)

you have a point there... problem is a group hug may end up being UFC 81 "Web Mayhem" and everyone is fighting each other...

Unread 11-17-2005, 09:57 PM   #14 (permalink)

Isn't that how people do work out their problems? There is nothing better to solve a dispute than a good brawl.
Unread 11-17-2005, 10:03 PM   #15 (permalink)

I didn't call him out more or work him over because it is noy my gym. I am a student and I have respect for the instructor. So, I would like to see the gym grow and want him to earn money. It is not up to me to beat some retards ass when it is not my gym. Plus, you never know. HE is ignorant, but he may end up being a good guy after he gets owned a few times.

I have plenty of good stories about beating people's asses after they talked shit when it was at my gym. But, that was when I owned a gym and it was my call to do what I wanted to those tools.
Unread 11-17-2005, 10:03 PM   #16 (permalink)

well while we're on the topic, i just had a new guy sign up. he's 6'2" 250lbs. Not that big by American standards but big for Asian. He's Indian and did TKD in Scotland for 5 years and Jap JJ for 2. I clock in a 5'11" and 173 tops. i have 11 years age advantage on him and giving away 77lbs

The poopy naughty no-no question of the day is:
What can i do to make them stop spazzing out?

So he doesn't know how to pass my guard and spazzes out with a bad version of a collar choke while semi-stacking me... so i take his arm for an arm bar.

then he tries to pick me up so i switch and take his back and sink in a half nelson choke.

i get him in an 95% locked out arm bar and he refuses to tap.... (why, lord, why???)
so i end up taking his other arm for an armbar for the tap...

i believe that newbies (esp. big ones) should be thoroughly spanked on their first few sessions to establish a pecking order and respect...

why do i get these spazzes?

Unread 11-17-2005, 10:09 PM   #17 (permalink)

In our wrestling room, it takes three days to break a new guy who was "a badass" in High School. They come in acting all tough to try and prove their manhood, and generally get embarassed enough in 3 days to understand the asswhipping will continue until they learn more. Case in point, we just got the football wrestlers in the room and one in my weight class was proving hard to brake until i hyper extended his arm.
Unread 11-17-2005, 10:12 PM   #18 (permalink)
NJ, Toilet Bowl of USA

Deadly Crescent Kick is on a distinguished road
we all have our spazzes migs.

unfortunately, some only learn the hard way.

LOL @ that story.

i didn't realize that glover was fighting on dec 10th.

me and some of the guys from our school will be going to see lispy fat head fight.

the poster formerly known as-Andy Kaufman
NHB Intergender Champion

jiu-jitsu isn't the hardass frat guy yelling at you to funnel a beer. its the laid back guy in the corner workin' on 2 chicks.
Deadly Crescent Kick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-17-2005, 11:47 PM   #19 (permalink)
Emperor Meow

Internets: 284585
THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via AIM to THEINCREDIBLEdork
Quote:
Originally posted by ur my bitch:
it wasn't a story for midwest retards like yourself to understand. And of course you want stories about BJ's because you are a homo.
Well at least you took the high road, maybe some more BJ training with Glover will make you feel better.

#YOLO
THEINCREDIBLEdork is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-18-2005, 12:25 AM   #20 (permalink)
NJ, Toilet Bowl of USA

Deadly Crescent Kick is on a distinguished road
greg hearts glover

the poster formerly known as-Andy Kaufman
NHB Intergender Champion

jiu-jitsu isn't the hardass frat guy yelling at you to funnel a beer. its the laid back guy in the corner workin' on 2 chicks.
Deadly Crescent Kick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-18-2005, 12:43 AM   #21 (permalink)
Part dork, part bald

Mars Man is on a distinguished road
I'm a Danny Glover fan too...he kicked as in Predator II
Mars Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-18-2005, 03:23 PM   #22 (permalink)

Internets: 203
bloodyfart has a spectacular aura about bloodyfart has a spectacular aura about bloodyfart has a spectacular aura about
spazzes are at every gym.

you need to tap them as fast and hard as you can to break their spirit. i also like to dominate them positionally for long periods of time to test their will.

(insert gay joke here)

<b>We're here, and we're queer, so get used to it</b>
bloodyfart is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-18-2005, 11:29 PM   #23 (permalink)

i was trying to avoid pinning them for any period of time because:

1. he smells funky after coming in right from work
2. he's strong enough to pick me up and would prolly try to slam me to pass my guard
3. it looks the ghey (sorry but it had to be said) that a smaller guy is pinning a larger & fatter male that is squirming about on the ground with no technique

so i just sub him continually from all wierd positions and he's got no clue so i break his spirit and become the no-no naughty poo poo on the mats