Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Important Stuff > Sports > Jiu Jitsu Shit

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 05-16-2005, 07:12 PM   #76 (permalink)

Internets: 203
bloodyfart has a spectacular aura about bloodyfart has a spectacular aura about bloodyfart has a spectacular aura about
he is nothing like the wayne on jjnet.

<b>We're here, and we're queer, so get used to it</b>
bloodyfart is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-16-2005, 08:03 PM   #77 (permalink)
Almost there...

Internets: 161638
Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute
Tis true. I think it's safe to say we all assumed different personas over there.
Repugnant Abomination is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-16-2005, 08:18 PM   #78 (permalink)

bloodyfart has a spectacular aura about bloodyfart has a spectacular aura about bloodyfart has a spectacular aura about
i was gay

Unread 05-16-2005, 08:27 PM   #79 (permalink)

Internets: 10
MAGICLIT is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to MAGICLIT
was = am

I am all in favor of a ruling class, especially since I rule.
MAGICLIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-16-2005, 10:01 PM   #80 (permalink)
Almost there...

Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute
I was the nice, sensative guy. Can't you tell you fucking bitch!?
Unread 05-17-2005, 10:20 AM   #81 (permalink)
NJ, Toilet Bowl of USA

Deadly Crescent Kick is on a distinguished road
hahaha

revisionist history!

yeah wayne & repug here tore into all the newbs & people in general.

most of the stuff they said would be taken seriously if you're used to post on internet msg board but:

a) not everyone realized the internet was the internet

b) there are A LOT of egos in our sport/activity. everyone want to be the alpha male. but they can't, because i am!

it took bloody about 6 months to year to convince everyone he wasn't gay after his troll job

the poster formerly known as-Andy Kaufman
NHB Intergender Champion

jiu-jitsu isn't the hardass frat guy yelling at you to funnel a beer. its the laid back guy in the corner workin' on 2 chicks.
Deadly Crescent Kick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-17-2005, 04:11 PM   #82 (permalink)

and that video of me blowing rob lowe

Unread 05-18-2005, 12:16 PM   #83 (permalink)

Jason Miller and Chuck Liddell were at training last night and had a wrestling match in front of the whole class. i would have paid to see that shit, to see it for free at my gym, was unreal.

Unread 05-18-2005, 12:17 PM   #84 (permalink)

malice is on a distinguished road
Nice
malice is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-18-2005, 02:17 PM   #85 (permalink)
Poor Sport

Internets: 127341
Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Beebs
Quote:
Originally posted by bloodyfart:
Jason Miller and Chuck Liddell were at training last night and had a wrestling match in front of the whole class. i would have paid to see that shit, to see it for free at my gym, was unreal.
Im assuming chuck pinned him?
Beebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-18-2005, 02:19 PM   #86 (permalink)

nope. it was a pretty even matchup. jason playes a guard game and chuck passed once and that was it.

this isnt freestyle or greco, its submission. we are not looking for the pin. we wans the sub.

Unread 05-18-2005, 02:21 PM   #87 (permalink)

i now have the same amount of posts as beebs, hooray!

Unread 05-18-2005, 02:24 PM   #88 (permalink)
Poor Sport

Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by bloodyfart:
nope. it was a pretty even matchup. jason playes a guard game and chuck passed once and that was it.

this isnt freestyle or greco, its submission. we are not looking for the pin. we wans the sub.
Ok, I assumed collegiate rules.
Unread 05-18-2005, 02:24 PM   #89 (permalink)
Poor Sport

Quote:
Originally posted by MAGICLIT:
i now have the same amount of posts as beebs, hooray!
But I win the race to 800, and mine are worth while.
Unread 05-18-2005, 02:31 PM   #90 (permalink)

worth while? whatever makes you feel good about yourself beebs, i wont knock it.............

Unread 05-18-2005, 02:33 PM   #91 (permalink)
Poor Sport

Well...fanfuckingtastic.
Unread 05-18-2005, 04:17 PM   #92 (permalink)
Almost there...

Dude do you realize how lucky you are Brent? I would give my right arm to witness something like that. Shit man, when I come down there you've gotta show me around 10th planet or something.
Unread 05-18-2005, 04:55 PM   #93 (permalink)
NJ, Toilet Bowl of USA

Deadly Crescent Kick is on a distinguished road
LOL

who are you kidding?

you couldn't manage to go WATCH a fight greg got you free tickets for!

the poster formerly known as-Andy Kaufman
NHB Intergender Champion

jiu-jitsu isn't the hardass frat guy yelling at you to funnel a beer. its the laid back guy in the corner workin' on 2 chicks.
Deadly Crescent Kick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-18-2005, 05:24 PM   #94 (permalink)
Almost there...

Oh shuddup. Totally different situation. Bitch.
Unread 05-18-2005, 06:04 PM   #95 (permalink)

lol at deadly's response.

if you are in town in june, then gerald strebendt and jason chambers will be there. gerald has fought in the ufc and jason just signed a three fight deal with pride.

otherwise, its kind of hit or miss. some nights we have superstars, other nights, its the regulars.

Unread 05-18-2005, 10:27 PM   #96 (permalink)
Almost there...

Well if I show up there will be at least one superstar in da house.
Unread 05-18-2005, 10:31 PM   #97 (permalink)
1 thing leads to another.

Internets: -2654
AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts
who?

3:o) horned creatures...wat wat
Unread 05-19-2005, 12:55 AM   #98 (permalink)
Almost there...

ME!
Unread 05-19-2005, 02:55 AM   #99 (permalink)
1 thing leads to another.

Internets: -2654
AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts
oh, hehe didn't even think about that...so silly Repugnant, so silly!

3:o) horned creatures...wat wat
Unread 05-19-2005, 12:43 PM   #100 (permalink)

i got to roll a little with chuck lidell last night.