Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Normal Stuff > News

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2003, 03:30 AM   #1 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Internets: 305563
Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo
Quote:
The attached picture is of a guy who works for the forest service in Alaska. He was out deer hunting. A large...large world record Grizzly bear charged him from about 50 yards away. The guy unloaded a 7mm Mag Semi-auto into the bear and it dropped a few feet from him. The thing was still alive so he reloaded and capped it in the head. It was over one thousand six hundred pounds, 12 feet 6 inches high at the shoulder. It's a world record. The bear had killed a couple of other people. Of course, the game department did not let him keep it. Think about it. This thing on its hind legs could walk up to the average single story house and could look on the roof at eye level.

Honestly...can you imagine that thing coming at you? What a badass.
Orgazmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2003, 03:46 AM   #2 (permalink)
Level 20 Holothetan

Internets: 210144
ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute

Huge. Fucking. Bear.
ninjaface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2003, 04:24 AM   #3 (permalink)
Roscoe P. Coldchain

Internets: 1425
StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of
Gaz, this could help us answer our cow question... let's assume 2 full mags to down a 1600 lb bear... let's see... that should equal 2 9mm shots to down a 350 lb cow, right?

LEGALIZE CRIME!
StabMaster Arson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2003, 04:36 AM   #4 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo
Well, I have no clue what the hell the a 7mm and 9mm are, so I'll just go ahead and take your word on that...

If the guns were the same, the guy only unloaded one gun...and then one more bullet...which is 11 shots if what I learned yesterday is correct. 11/1600 = x/350 (not sure if that number was accurate...but alright)

3850 = 1600x...which means it'd be like 3 shots to actually down the cow. His shots were probably hitting the bear in the head though...since it was going right at him...whereas we were going to shoot the cow broadside. I can't imagine that would have the same effect...
Old 07-22-2003, 05:03 AM   #5 (permalink)
Roscoe P. Coldchain

Internets: 1425
StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of
the weak gun we had yesterday is a 9mm.
yeah, so I was really just shooting out of my ass on that last post... we're still gonna have to go murder some cattle to answer the question.

LEGALIZE CRIME!
StabMaster Arson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2003, 09:07 AM   #6 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't believe the validity of this article until I researched it a little more. Come to find out, it's 100% true. Here is a picture of one of the men that the bear demolished:

Crazy stuff.

-Ugly Bastard

Update: Click on the link in Orgazmo's following post for the pic.

[ July 22, 2003, 03:34 PM: Message edited by: Ugly Bastard ]
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2003, 02:32 PM   #7 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

THAT MOTHERFUCKER KILLED MR. YUCK!?

On a sidenote, to really see the picture, copy/paste (I didn't say click, I said copy/paste) this into your address bar:
http://www.snopes.com/photos/graphics/bear3.jpg

Caution: The picture will show you the human cock. Go ahead.

[ July 22, 2003, 03:52 PM: Message edited by: Orgazmo ]
Old 07-22-2003, 05:15 PM   #8 (permalink)

Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

The picture is showing up just fine on my browser (the one I posted). So yeah...

-Ugly Bastard
Old 07-22-2003, 05:27 PM   #9 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

It's because you found it through the site...so it's still in your cache. If someone copy/pastes that link and goes to the picture, and then comes back, it'll show up fine for them too.
Old 07-22-2003, 05:33 PM   #10 (permalink)

Ah. Goodtimes. You learn something new everyday. Thanks.

-Ugly Bastard
Old 07-26-2003, 02:10 AM   #11 (permalink)

Internets: 10
the_butcher is on a distinguished road
man...that guy IS a badass. that's all you can really say about that. but i must say, that bear is obviously a pussy for going down after only ONE magazine...damn. i once unloaded three magazines into a squirrel and he got away...

| bite the bullet and swallow lead |
the_butcher is offline   Reply With Quote