Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Normal Stuff > News

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 12-14-2003, 09:30 AM   #1 (permalink)

Internets: 1608
Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future

I knew I stayed up all night for something other than Zelda...

It has been confirmed that Hussien has been captured. I think that speaks for itself.
Pliedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-14-2003, 11:17 AM   #2 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Motherfucker...you beat me to it.

I'm too tired to write a bunch now, so I'll write more later...I'd just like to say this is fucking huge.

-Ugly Bastard
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-14-2003, 03:41 PM   #3 (permalink)

Internets: 3373
ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute
Instead of having fundraiser dinners, Bush's party should raise funds by allowing people to pay $250,000 to punch Saddam in the gut.

Smoke a cigarette and lie some more -- These conversations kill.
ProfessorNumber is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-14-2003, 04:07 PM   #4 (permalink)

Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Alright, I'm coherent now.

My biggest question is: What the hell are they going to do with him? I really don't think they can/will just execute him. That's gotta break some treaty out there, and it'd really piss off a helluva lot of queer UN people if we just shot him in the face.

I honestly haven't a guess what they'll do with him.

What I'd like to see done (aside from Bush taking a pistol and whipping him to death...in other words, this is a reasonable proposal): I'd like to see him put on trial in the US for murder. After convicted, I would like to see us put him in the worst Federal Prison in the country (which is housed in Florence, Colorado). If they put him in General Population, he would be raped and tortured by the inmates, much like the torturing he put his own people through. I'm sure after probably not more than a few days, he'd be dead in there. I doubt the guards would go too far out of their way to protect him.

Your thoughts?

-Ugly Bastard
Unread 12-14-2003, 04:48 PM   #5 (permalink)

Internets: 10
bitch is on a distinguished road
I agree UB.
Just like the child molesting priest that was killed in prison, Saddam would probably see the same ending.
bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-14-2003, 04:53 PM   #6 (permalink)

Yeah...I guess it looks like we're going to let the Iraqi people put him on trial. I hope they don't fuck that shit up.

I'd like him to take a visit to the US for a few days sometime in there. I really would like him to at least meet President Bush. That would make for some memorable video footage.

We'll see...

-Ugly Bastard
Unread 12-14-2003, 06:58 PM   #7 (permalink)

sim_flex_x is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to sim_flex_x
my roommate says "Let's just kill the fucker"
sim_flex_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-14-2003, 08:14 PM   #8 (permalink)

Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future

Sorry about that UB, Titan and I were up all night, so we had a little jump on ya.

As soon as I heard he was captured, Titan asked me what we could do with him; I answered that I really think the only thing (politically) we can do with him is turn him over to the Iraqi people. As far as them punishing him, I wouldn't be to worried: Iraqi groups have been saying for months that they will execute him if they get the chance. Though the European community is against any type of death penalty, so he might not end up at the Hague before the UN.

I can't wait until Saddam is put before a firing squad on worldwide television.
Unread 12-14-2003, 08:19 PM   #9 (permalink)

Location: that one place...you know, with the fire and damnation? oh yeh, hell.
the Butcher is on a distinguished road
While I'm not doubting any of you, do you guys have some kind of link that proves this fact? I'd like to see the details.

Oh yeh, we should hang him by his ball sack and put burning hot irons on his ass cheeks while he is hanging.

meet me at the corner of 5th and pontiac. and make sure that no one else is with you, if you wish to see them alive again.
the Butcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-14-2003, 08:23 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by the Butcher:
[QB]While I'm not doubting any of you, do you guys have some kind of link that proves this fact? I'd like to see the details.
[ /QB]
Turn on FoxNews or CNN. They actually have film of him.
Unread 12-14-2003, 08:45 PM   #11 (permalink)

Combat Chuck is on a distinguished road
Doesn't he look oh so homely? Oh I could just put a few red hot spikes right through his cute little cheeks....
Combat Chuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-15-2003, 03:35 AM   #12 (permalink)

Internets: 229
Hank has a spectacular aura about Hank has a spectacular aura about Hank has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by Ugly Bastard:

Bush taking a pistol and whipping him to death
Your thoughts?

-Ugly Bastard
He'd kick Bush's ass. GWB is like a little kid wearing big cowboy boots and hat, Saddam is like Charles Manson. Who would win in a fight between a 5 year old pretending to be a cowboy and Charles fucking Manson? I rest my case.

Equality may perhaps be a right, but no power on earth can ever turn it into a fact.<br />-Balzac
Hank is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-15-2003, 03:37 AM   #13 (permalink)

Hank is right. I'm a fan of Bush, but he was elected to office. Saddam tortured and killed his way to the top. He'd definitely take Dubya in a bar fight.
Unread 12-15-2003, 03:42 AM   #14 (permalink)

Combat Chuck is on a distinguished road
Yeah, but did Saddam really do all that torturing and killing himself? Really, with both put alone, in a cage, which one would come out on top?

I still think Saddam, but I just wanted to clarify.
Combat Chuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-15-2003, 05:00 AM   #15 (permalink)

Internets: 229
Hank has a spectacular aura about Hank has a spectacular aura about Hank has a spectacular aura about
No fucking question about it... Saddam could and would kick the stuffin out him.

Equality may perhaps be a right, but no power on earth can ever turn it into a fact.<br />-Balzac
Hank is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-15-2003, 02:31 PM   #16 (permalink)

Bush benches 300+ and runs a 5K every morning. Saddam is a 66 year old man with arthritis.

I would put every dime I own on Bush kicking his ass.

-Ugly Bastard
Unread 12-15-2003, 02:45 PM   #17 (permalink)

Internets: 284753
Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, Bush would fuck that old, fat fucker's shit up in 10 seconds or less.
Saint DH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-15-2003, 03:40 PM   #18 (permalink)
Roscoe P. Coldchain

Internets: 1425
StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Ugly Bastard:
Bush benches 300+ and runs a 5K every morning.
-Ugly Bastard
We see through your lies, ugly.

LEGALIZE CRIME!
StabMaster Arson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-15-2003, 03:44 PM   #19 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Internets: 305662
Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo
I'll tell you what pisses me off. The fact that Mr. Hussein can go a few months without shaving and he's blessed with a beard of such magnitude. It's simply not fair.
Orgazmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-15-2003, 05:12 PM   #20 (permalink)

Internets: 284753
Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute
I hear that Saddam is being somewhat of a smartass during his interrogation. I think that we should take a page out of Saddam's book and tourture him to get information.
Saint DH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-15-2003, 05:14 PM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by StabMaster Arson:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Ugly Bastard:
Bush benches 300+ and runs a 5K every morning.
-Ugly Bastard
We see through your lies, ugly.</font>[/quote]If I was lying, I would concede it now.

I have nothing to concede. (Pick up TIME Magazine's biography on him like a week or two after he got elected...he's on the cover...that is if you really care to see if I was lying, which you don't...I'm done now).

-Ugly Bastard
Unread 12-15-2003, 05:18 PM   #22 (permalink)

Internets: 306
fancymeghan is a jewel in the rough fancymeghan is a jewel in the rough fancymeghan is a jewel in the rough fancymeghan is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via ICQ to fancymeghan Send a message via AIM to fancymeghan
orgazmo...i think you'd look rather pretty with such facial hair.

ok..fuck it.
the picture isn't showing up.

[ December 15, 2003, 02:24 PM: Message edited by: fancymeghan ]
fancymeghan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-15-2003, 05:36 PM   #23 (permalink)
I like dirt.

Internets: 2790
tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to tonguegina Send a message via AIM to tonguegina Send a message via MSN to tonguegina Send a message via Yahoo to tonguegina
My two cents? Bush would get his ass handed to him. After the dispute, Uncle Dick would have to start running things...oh wait...

It does make me laugh to picture Saddam (with the beard, even though it's now gone) going fucking nuts on G-Dub (in his nicest suit)...beating his skull in and what not...hahaha. Just picture it in your head. Funny.
tonguegina is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-15-2003, 05:45 PM   #24 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Internets: 305662
Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo
Quote:
orgazmo...i think you'd look rather pretty with such facial hair.
I have to agree with you there. Almost a week ago I began growing my annual christmas facial hair. Even though the beard is patchy and the mustache is scratchy, I still find myself beating the women off 24/7. It's either I beat them off, or they beat me off...and my current situation doesn't allow for the latter.
Orgazmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-15-2003, 06:37 PM   #25 (permalink)

fat_retard is on a distinguished road
I think that even though the main objective of going over to Iraq is complete(getting saddam out of power, capturing him), Bush will keep the war going so he will be re-elected. And another thing, I think if we've learned anything from the movie "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" its that we don't want Saddam to die quite yet and we don't want to go to war with Canada and kill Terrance and Philip. So Lets not execute either quite yet. ahh, Just my badly thrown together two cents.
fat_retard is offline   Reply With Quote