![]() |
Barrack Obama is a Dumb Asshole
"If I were busting my butt in the service industry and wanted an honest day's pay for an honest day's work, I'd join a union."
Our president, the union shill. This was said in response to the McDonald's burger flippers who think they deserve $15 an hour for a job that literally retarded people can do. Why should a no skill job pay more than most high skill entry level jobs? Why should these people get paid $15 an hour to make shitty food and give customers E.Coli? Why are poor people so entitled? Why do we have a government that panders to noncitizens and poor people? We have idiots voting idiots into office. The United States is done. My prediction is complete economic collapse within the century. |
|
I would like a president who would say something like this instead:
If I were busting my butt in the service industry and wanted an honest day's pay for an honest day's work, I'd work on developing some useful and valuable skills to make that possible. But that's not what his people want to hear. |
Quote:
DH confirmed for statist scum. |
Quote:
|
| All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:46 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright © 2002-∞ - Nubblies.net