Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Normal Stuff > General Chat

Notices

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-24-2005, 10:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
I make bad decisions.
 
SittinOnDubsWGW's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: The Desert
Posts: 3,018
Internets: 108015
SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to SittinOnDubsWGW
Post

Anybody see these last night, I'll have to say that I thoroughly enjoyed watching drunken bastards punch each other in the face while I myself was enjoying a few brews.

Anybody know who the people were?

[ April 24, 2005, 08:24 PM: Message edited by: SittinOnDubsWGW ]
SittinOnDubsWGW is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On
Forum Jump




All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:18 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright © 2002-∞ - Nubblies.net