Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Crazy Stuff > I'm Right, Fuck You

Notices

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-11-2011, 11:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
G'd up from the feet up.
 
Ironic Mustache's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Cali
Posts: 7,146
Supreme Emperor of the Jiu Jitsu Shit Forum?: Yes
Internets: 114735
Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ironic Mustache
Default I know more than all of you, concerning the following subject:

This is a game, but I thought it would be more appropriately placed here.

Please read the following rules:

A challenge is proposed by a member in the below format. If a nubblite accepts the challenge, he or she (lol she...) must present an argument contrary to the OP's argument. If a challenge is accepted, each nubblite engaged in the debate will be allowed alternating posts limited to 200 words, beginning with the accepter of the challenge. After 3 posts each, a vote will be taken. The winner will be determined by a majority of votes, 24 hours after the 3rd OP rebuttal. The winner of the debate will then start another challenge. All other nubblites are encouraged to ridicule; however, picking apart arguments should be for the most part, left to the debaters.

Please use the following template for this thread:

I know more than all of you, concerning the following subject: ____

I feel that my knowledge is superior to yours in this arena because ____

My main argument in this debate is that ____

Are there any challengers to my knowledge???????

Example 1 (also challenge 1): I know more than all of you, concerning the following subject: Neuroplasticity

My knowledge is superior to yours in this arena because my feminine major required me to take several of neuroanatomy/neurophysiology classes and thus, I am a pseudo expert.

My main argument in this debate is that within 25 years, neurological developments will cure blindness.

Are there any challengers to my knowledge???????

Creeping around as I please nonchalantly like any other Supreme Emperor might.
Ironic Mustache is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
post your transcript theMerciless1 Jibberish 16 12-15-2005 02:17 PM
Word of the Day Calamity Jane Jibberish 5 07-21-2004 03:37 AM
I can't think of a clever subject FF6Setzer Reviews 5 11-07-2002 02:33 AM




All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:11 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright © 2002-∞ - Nubblies.net