View Single Post
Unread 01-24-2005, 01:35 AM   #1 (permalink)
Ugly Bastard
Senior Member
 
Ugly Bastard's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: U.S.A.
Posts: 13,643
Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Post

I really like this website. Thanks to all of you for being likeable enough to interact with 5,000 times.

I hope that someday, we can all look back and have a good chuckle at this thread knowing that having 5,000 posts on this message board is a joke. I also hope that there are like 50 people who join Orgazmo and I at this post count this year. That'd be pretty cool.

Orgazmo has suggested I link everyone to my PayPal account so you can send me monetary gifts for making it to 5,000 posts; but we all know PayPal doesn't accept transactions that big, so you can just give it to me in person next time we see each other. <font size="1">(&lt;---- all bullshit of course) </font>

[img]smile.gif[/img] Cheers.

-Ugly Bastard

Oh, and Karl; you still owe me a couple dimes for those chips, asshole.

[ January 23, 2005, 10:37 PM: Message edited by: Ugly Bastard ]
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote