View Single Post
Unread 09-23-2004, 12:11 AM   #4 (permalink)
Percipere'Chan
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: My Machine
Posts: 460
Internets: -238
Percipere'Chan is infamous around these parts Percipere'Chan is infamous around these parts Percipere'Chan is infamous around these parts
Post

DJ,
Unfortunately I did. I thought it was just a really long nap, but when I got up I had Jewbie in my face yelling at some guy called 'Elijah' who kept shaking his head saying "not again Lazarus, not again...". Personally, I don't understand a lick of it.

BarryJive (sup my man?)
As for the whole 'satan' motivation, I asked Jewbie about that. He directed me to Rabbi Simmons who said "One who blows, blows within himself" -Zohar (Jewish Kabbalah) [I swear. I'm not kidding.] I'm sure he meant that our orgazms are only as long as we make them. Logically following, no matter who the authority, you can tell them to Fuck Off for as long as you want.

[ September 22, 2004, 11:00 PM: Message edited by: Percipere'Chan ]

Dead, death, grim on a pale horse, empty, hollow, inanimate, fataled, black curtained, annihilated.
Percipere'Chan is offline   Reply With Quote