View Single Post
Unread 10-26-2003, 09:28 PM   #88 (permalink)
Titan
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 3,698
Internets: 10
Titan is on a distinguished road

Post

Fîn.





Since St. Anky's too much of a dumbass to pick one song, I picked it for him. After careful reviewing of his choices, I went with Dave Mathew's Band's "Crush". While not a bump'n'grinding song, or a funky soul sexxin' song, it's the only song out of the 3 that you could sex it up to without being high or mentally unstable.

Good job to all, and thank you for contributing.

Whoever wants a copy of this, I can easily hook you up with one, just let me know.

We'll go ahead and smoothly transition into our next project, NubLove.


[ October 26, 2003, 06:36 PM: Message edited by: Titan ]

I do what the fuck I want.
Titan is offline   Reply With Quote