View Single Post
Unread 12-02-2003, 04:34 AM   #16 (permalink)
tonguegina
I like dirt.
 
tonguegina's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 2,861
Internets: 2790
tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to tonguegina Send a message via AIM to tonguegina Send a message via MSN to tonguegina Send a message via Yahoo to tonguegina
Post

Shroeder makes a post that says "No one deserves to be my bitch."

I reply: "
Now, Schoreder. If you don't even know who it is, then how can you jump to such conclusions?"

You can always post another reply, Schroeder. You know...FYI for the future, I guess.

Edited matterial in italics.


[ December 02, 2003, 05:33 PM: Message edited by: tonguegina ]
tonguegina is offline   Reply With Quote