Thread: Happy Birthday
View Single Post
Unread 01-19-2009, 03:29 PM   #9 (permalink)
TwoBlackEyes
Been told twice
 
TwoBlackEyes's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 312
Internets: 1299
TwoBlackEyes has much to be proud of TwoBlackEyes has much to be proud of TwoBlackEyes has much to be proud of TwoBlackEyes has much to be proud of TwoBlackEyes has much to be proud of TwoBlackEyes has much to be proud of TwoBlackEyes has much to be proud of TwoBlackEyes has much to be proud of TwoBlackEyes has much to be proud of
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SittinOnDubsWGW View Post
^^^
I couldn't have said it better. Teachers bitch far too much. And hell, I've even considered being a prof after I retire from my first career. Sounds like a pretty sweet gig to me.
Good luck with that. It IS a sweet gig, so you'll probably never have the slightest chance at it.

Just like I've considered becoming a professional beer and ice cream taster after I retire from my first career.
TwoBlackEyes is offline   Reply With Quote