Thread: Happy Birthday
View Single Post
Unread 01-19-2009, 06:52 PM   #30 (permalink)
tonguegina
I like dirt.
 
tonguegina's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 2,861
Internets: 2790
tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to tonguegina Send a message via AIM to tonguegina Send a message via MSN to tonguegina Send a message via Yahoo to tonguegina
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ugly Bastard View Post
...and they all work way more than you do. (Sorry... I had to)
Exactly. Getting the mail out of the box is my reason for waking up in the morning. What do I have on days like today? Lazy pieces of shit. Ever try to go to a bank between the middle of November and the middle of January? It's almost impossible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repugnant Abomination View Post
I love how everyone tries to demonstrate their worth by how much they work.
I hate people who do this. "Oh look at me...I have a job." Fuckers. Or, "Oh man, I have to work so much. I work 26 hour days 9 days a week." Who gives a shit? I'm not impressed, and if you don't like it find something else.
tonguegina is offline   Reply With Quote