View Single Post
Unread 01-20-2009, 12:10 PM   #8 (permalink)
hfam95
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: VA
Posts: 207
Internets: 1129
hfam95 has much to be proud of hfam95 has much to be proud of hfam95 has much to be proud of hfam95 has much to be proud of hfam95 has much to be proud of hfam95 has much to be proud of hfam95 has much to be proud of hfam95 has much to be proud of hfam95 has much to be proud of
Default

The original quote from "Walden" seems self explanatory:

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation. What is called resignation is confirmed desperation."

I think Tongue got the later complete repug/2 blackeyes signature quote correct. I can't for fucks sake remember if it was actually HDT who did both. Just remember it was covered in class.

I damn sure caught the 1972 DSOTM variation correct.
hfam95 is offline   Reply With Quote