View Single Post
Unread 01-31-2009, 09:03 PM   #9 (permalink)
BigDongedHoe
Sex Kitten Milf fuuucck
 
BigDongedHoe's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 3,704
Internets: 55974
BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landing Strip View Post
I lack the divine ability to engulf my face in hair, so I suppose I just won't groom my pubes till March.
What ID said, f3lix mentioned your mame is similar to a European woman without razors.

There's life and then there is Cubs baseball, it's a chore to seperate the two.

Last edited by BigDongedHoe; 02-01-2009 at 02:28 PM.
BigDongedHoe is offline   Reply With Quote