View Single Post
Unread 02-19-2009, 02:31 PM   #131 (permalink)
f3lix
Gangnam Style
 
f3lix's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: DH's Massage Parlor
Posts: 6,383
Internets: 213510
f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute

For Shameful Transgressions
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Blonde View Post
Source plz.

Also I think everyone agrees that the only way this can be settled is by a math, language arts, and bikini contest with pics online between the both of you.
I just joined E-harmony

I'd take Landing Strip in math, language arts, and bikini.
f3lix is offline   Reply With Quote