View Single Post
Unread 05-26-2009, 09:52 AM   #3 (permalink)
Mr. Blonde
Spice Master
 
Mr. Blonde's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 17,969
Internets: 284106
Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Yes. I clear and reload my playlist every day, I don't use library functions because of how pristine I keep my music file system. These files have been in the same place for months, it isn't a misplacement issue...the folders for the albums are there, but the actual mp3 files are GONE...nothing is left but .txt files and any jpgs that came with said torrent. Its very strange.
Mr. Blonde is offline   Reply With Quote