View Single Post
Unread 12-10-2009, 10:28 PM   #54 (permalink)
DDTempest
Ahoy Fuckbag
 
DDTempest's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: In a pineapple under the sea
Posts: 3,540
Internets: 187030
DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orgazmo View Post
I've finally shaved my Movember offering. It garnered me many compliments in bars (Tom Selleck comparisons mostly) and even a $25 gift card. Though tough to let it go, I feel it was time. And now, mere hours after the fact, I mourn.



Knowing what it's like to live with a mustache, everyday I go without will be a day I don't reach my full potential. Until next November...
I was just getting good too ... a damn shame DAMN YOU BANANAANANATITS!!

Quote:
You often seem to think that the lowest-hanging-fruit makes you some sort of comedy genius. You're just not a good person. You're spiteful, constantly negative, and bring others down to make yourself feel better. I just don't have room for that.
DDTempest is offline   Reply With Quote