View Single Post
Unread 01-27-2011, 03:38 AM   #46 (permalink)
Mr. Blonde
Spice Master
 
Mr. Blonde's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 17,969
Internets: 284106
Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute
Default

I'm not a teabagger, I tend to stray away from any talk of "Revolution", -- actual or ideological -- and I would probably classify myself as a Liberal Libertarian if I had the choice to do do.

Back on topic, religious views are very similar, and I can't help but notice that while you do bring an intelligent attempt at debate to the God question, you have never explicitly led on to your personal beliefs.

While we're on classification, you sound to me like an Agnostic Theist.
Mr. Blonde is offline   Reply With Quote