View Single Post
Unread 02-22-2011, 03:05 PM   #49 (permalink)
DDTempest
Ahoy Fuckbag
 
DDTempest's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: In a pineapple under the sea
Posts: 3,540
Internets: 187030
DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute
Default

People believed it because its in the wrong not to. My initial response was "bullshit" but then I thought about it and said to myself "why would anyone joke about something like this?" It really was in incredibly poor taste, even for us.

Regardless of constant internal struggles, I imagine in 99% of situations I would have the back of anyone on these boards (even you Shaw). So when someone in the brotherhood of Nubblies "died" it called into question a lot of things. I honestly spent a lot of time thinking about it yesterday as I only logged on briefly yesterday to find out his condition. I'll spare you guys my internal soul-searching epiphanies. I get you guys were going for shock value, and nothing is more shocking than an untimely death; but the point is that this sort of thing weighs heavy on some people and this whole "prank" was in poor taste and, in my opinion, lazy.

edit: Also, seriously Blonde? A cut foot?

Quote:
You often seem to think that the lowest-hanging-fruit makes you some sort of comedy genius. You're just not a good person. You're spiteful, constantly negative, and bring others down to make yourself feel better. I just don't have room for that.
DDTempest is offline   Reply With Quote