Thread: Twitter
View Single Post
Unread 04-10-2011, 08:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
Ugly Bastard
Senior Member
 
Ugly Bastard's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: U.S.A.
Posts: 13,643
Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Default Twitter

Anyone on here tweet with any regularity? I started tweeting aggressively a couple weeks ago just to see what I thought and I kind of like it. I find maintaining a blog to be somewhat challenging since you usually need at least like 250 words of something to say. That doesn't happen often, but coming up with like 20-30 words of something to say happens all the time and that's what Twitter is about. It's basically just a sexbox for the entire world. I like it and am having fun trying to build followers and find interesting people to follow.

I'm @cor yalbertson on there (only w/o the space between the r and the y). If anyone is interested in some suggestions of interesting people to follow, let me know and I'll post them as I find them. I hope you do the same.
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote