Thread: Club 6969
View Single Post
Unread 05-19-2011, 03:25 PM   #84 (permalink)
f3lix
Gangnam Style
 
f3lix's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: DH's Massage Parlor
Posts: 6,383
Internets: 213510
f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute

For Shameful Transgressions
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orgazmo View Post
f3lix, I noticed you took the time to comment negatively on our efforts, but not the time to help out.

When it comes to club 6969, there are two types of people: Those that support us and those that will be crushed by us. I think it's time that you take a few minutes of your busy god damned day to decide which of those two types you want to see when you look into the mirror.

cocktoothposts
Then I side with Shaw, as I was going to do the same thing, yet the delivery would have been far sweeter.
f3lix is offline   Reply With Quote