Thread: Twitter
View Single Post
Unread 05-27-2011, 02:04 AM   #78 (permalink)
Cocktooth
Senior Member
 
Cocktooth's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Warsaw
Posts: 4,220
Internets: 124047
Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
That's awesome, man. I wish I could posrep you for your Twitter greatness.

I don't want or need your pity. My twitter following are ready to revolt. Shaw on Sports is sooner rather then later.

Nubblies: If we put up with Felix, we will put up with you too.
Cocktooth is offline   Reply With Quote