Thread
:
Riots in London (again)
View Single Post
08-09-2011, 12:47 PM
#
7
(
permalink
)
DJ FC
MURICAN
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Virginia
Posts: 5,136
Internets: 253094
It's not just poor areas anymore.
This place has 2 Michelin stars and is in an amazing neighborhood. It's one of the best restaurants I've ever been to:
London riots: kitchen staff at Notting Hill restaurant The Ledbury protect diners with rolling pins - Telegraph
The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers and be capable of reading them.
DJ FC
View Public Profile
Send a private message to DJ FC
Find More Posts by DJ FC