View Single Post
Unread 12-20-2011, 07:05 PM   #91 (permalink)
SittinOnDubsWGW
I make bad decisions.
 
SittinOnDubsWGW's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: The Desert
Posts: 3,018
Internets: 108015
SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to SittinOnDubsWGW
Default

TILT YOUR HEADS MOTHERFUCKERS.


So I open up the box, and this is what I see



The first thing that was spotted was.


Everybody loves some delicious ham.



Followed up with the Hulk contained within a little jar (Unsure of if this is edible as it looks like it's sugar or sand all over it? I'm not going to eat it.)


Fuck yeah, it's the Abominable Snowman!!




There's something hefty here all wrapped up in a towel and a T-shirt along with some little skulls throughout the box.


Unsure of if this used shirt was just extra padding, or if Santa felt like it was a cool hand-me-down.


What's underneath all of the wrapping???


THE MIGHTY NUBBLOR!!!

Thank you Santa, you kick ass!!!

I think we Santa left a clue to his identity, that bearded bastard.

Last edited by SittinOnDubsWGW; 12-20-2011 at 08:37 PM.
SittinOnDubsWGW is offline   Reply With Quote