Thread
:
Twitter
View Single Post
01-22-2012, 05:06 PM
#
92
(
permalink
)
DJ FC
MURICAN
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Virginia
Posts: 5,136
Internets: 253094
Quote:
Jan
Rich Ohrnberger
ohrnberger Rich Ohrnberger
Thanks @RobGronkowski oh by the way, I just finished reading "Eat, Pray, Love" thanks again for lending it to me, I'll bring it in tomorrow.
18 Jan
Hahahaha This guy is quality!
The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers and be capable of reading them.
DJ FC
View Public Profile
Send a private message to DJ FC
Find More Posts by DJ FC