View Single Post
Unread 01-23-2012, 04:33 AM   #153 (permalink)
DJ FC
MURICAN
 
DJ FC's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Virginia
Posts: 5,136
Internets: 253094
DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute
For Shameful Transgressions
Send a message via AIM to DJ FC
Default

I didn't post that to talk about London. I'm just saying that a blanket "4200 square feet should cost X" is a dumb thing to say. It's all about what kind of 4200 square feet it is, and where it is. And this is survival square feet.


The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers and be capable of reading them.
DJ FC is offline   Reply With Quote