View Single Post
Unread 03-15-2012, 01:56 AM   #8 (permalink)
angry pancake
Jelqing for Jesus
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Charlotte's spare bedroom
Posts: 3,079
Internets: 194538
angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ugly Bastard View Post
Wow really only 5 people gunning for this N? Easy game. BTW, I'm out on the $50 side if it's just Gaz and I.
Just pointing out prior to receiving the golden N, that I have watched absolutely zero minutes of this season's college hoops. Can't name one player (outside of Sullinger and Buford for Ohio State) in the tournament. And I'm still going to win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
I will rape your soul in hell forever.
angry pancake is offline   Reply With Quote