View Single Post
Unread 07-20-2012, 01:02 PM   #8 (permalink)
Mr. Blonde
Spice Master
 
Mr. Blonde's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 17,969
Internets: 284106
Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute
Default

This is affecting me a lot more than I would expect it to. I'm pretty fucking disgusted and depressed with humans right now.



As an aside that shouldn't really be an issue but I know it will be eventually -- how long before we have to go through metal detectors at movie theaters now?
Mr. Blonde is offline   Reply With Quote