View Single Post
Unread 07-23-2012, 07:50 PM   #231 (permalink)
Ironic Mustache
G'd up from the feet up.
 
Ironic Mustache's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Cali
Posts: 7,146
Supreme Emperor of the Jiu Jitsu Shit Forum?: Yes
Internets: 114735
Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ironic Mustache
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
How do you have the energy for all that traveling? I am fucking tired all of the time. All I want to do is lay on my couch on Saturday.
That's all I want to do as well--unless I'm traveling.

I'm not sure, but I don't think you've been on any significant trips that I recall. You should probably plan one.

Creeping around as I please nonchalantly like any other Supreme Emperor might.
Ironic Mustache is offline   Reply With Quote