View Single Post
Unread 09-12-2012, 01:24 AM   #18 (permalink)
thekremlin
Don't call me Shirley
 
thekremlin's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: London
Posts: 3,271
Internets: 220249
thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute
Default

When I saw f3lix had posted in "Dealing with Women" I was hoping for so, so much more.

I've known some women who were fairly decent wrestlers/BJJers. One of the girls on my current team is sponsored and wins a lot of tournaments. I've also known women in wrestling/BJJ who 1) are just doing it to be rebels or 2) just trying to find some dick. Basically, just like men, some who are cool and some who are bitches.

Quote:
Originally Posted by angry pancake View Post
Waiting until kremlin moves to Phucket in a few years.
thekremlin is offline   Reply With Quote