View Single Post
Unread 09-15-2012, 03:15 PM   #34 (permalink)
Ironic Mustache
G'd up from the feet up.
 
Ironic Mustache's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Cali
Posts: 7,146
Supreme Emperor of the Jiu Jitsu Shit Forum?: Yes
Internets: 114735
Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ironic Mustache
Default

First, I don't take fashion tips from pop culture in general, because I'm neither a hipster nor raging homosexual.

Secondly, listing a bunch of people whose opinion otherwise wouldn't count for shit if they weren't already celebrities, is a retarded argument. As previously mentioned, it's one of the worst I've seen on nubblies.

Creeping around as I please nonchalantly like any other Supreme Emperor might.
Ironic Mustache is offline   Reply With Quote