View Single Post
Unread 10-07-2012, 02:04 PM   #4 (permalink)
Mr. Blonde
Spice Master
 
Mr. Blonde's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 17,969
Internets: 284106
Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute
Default

I'll take the credit; not ashamed of it at all. If DDtempest chooses to be upset because I gave him the common courtesy of a message and reasons for de-friending him, then that is his prerogative. Clearly he is affected by it a little to want to post it here.

Tempest: You are a pretty negative person all around, spiteful, and seem to bring others down to make yourself feel better. I don't really need somebody who constantly (and I do mean constantly -- every time you post something on Facebook it's in the same vein) is doing that given the changes I am trying to make.



Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.

― Terence McKenna
Mr. Blonde is offline   Reply With Quote