View Single Post
Unread 12-31-2012, 09:11 AM   #72 (permalink)
Cocktooth
Senior Member
 
Cocktooth's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Warsaw
Posts: 4,220
Internets: 124047
Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
Thanks cocktooth. I'm not really sure how this could be my third package as I have not received the first or second packages yet. Not saying that to be a dick, but genuinely curious if I should have received those packages by now.
My bad. It has only one delievered.

Status: Delivered
Signed for by: U.S. Postal Service Delivered
Ship Carrier: Fedex Smartpost
Tracking ID: 9102901001298475099325

USPS has no delivery date set. UPS is to deliver today!

USPS 9400110200881609847899

UPS 1ZA6329E0352620334

Nubblies: If we put up with Felix, we will put up with you too.
Cocktooth is offline   Reply With Quote