View Single Post
Unread 08-09-2013, 12:58 AM   #31 (permalink)
Cocktooth
Senior Member
 
Cocktooth's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Warsaw
Posts: 4,220
Internets: 124047
Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute

Default

You would think we would have more partcipation from the site. I guess Beebs is trying to figure out how to fit his cock in Landon Donovan's asshole. Is Felix in? He's so dominate in everything, I figured he would just walk in and take everyones money. DH? I know it's not p90X, or boring ass baseball, but I thought you were on a trek to be a man? Fuck, this board has become a bunch of fucking pussies. Sorry Gaz, but I can't battle against 6 men/badass woman, and wait for these weeping vaginas.

At some point, you have to think that Cocktooth can commit, why can't I? I've made the life leap, and you pussies seem to think that adult hood means you can't battle with your boys. MAN THE FUCK UP..


THis message was brought to you by Jim Beam. Cocktooth gets to drink one night a month, and you got the wrath. YOu are still a pussy with me sober. JOIN THE FUCKING LEAGUE.

Nubblies: If we put up with Felix, we will put up with you too.
Cocktooth is offline   Reply With Quote