View Single Post
Unread 08-26-2013, 08:03 AM   #2 (permalink)
Saint DH
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 6,147
Internets: 284753
Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute
Default

That is a wild idea. I love your creativity and desire to always improve this place. It's a fantastic quality to have.

Unfortunately I think this idea is shit. There are two reasons why I don't like it. First, I don't like the fact that there will be rules we have to follow which we have/had no say in their creation, ie "reddiquette". Second, I hate 99% of reddiots. Reddit is a filthy cesspool of liberals, socialists, homosexuals, transgendered freaks, feminists, etc. I would never visit (that may be a good thing for everyone, though).
Saint DH is offline   Reply With Quote