Thread: Veganism
View Single Post
Unread 09-05-2013, 05:37 AM   #99 (permalink)
Dent
Lost in Hilbert Spice
 
Dent's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Surrounded by knaves and fools
Posts: 3,524
Internets: 183146
Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dent View Post
Blonde I don't know if i'm following this right but I don't think UB is pretending he's a vegan (faggot) for the week because he's in any survival situation.
Meat tastes good, I eat it.
could I get a rat please?
vegan recipes also welcome
Dent is offline   Reply With Quote