Thread: Digital Zombies
View Single Post
Unread 04-06-2014, 05:00 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dent
Lost in Hilbert Spice
 
Dent's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Surrounded by knaves and fools
Posts: 3,524
Internets: 183146
Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute
Default

I act like you act.
I do what you do.
But I don't know,
What it's like to be you.
What consciousness is?
I ain't got a clue!
I got the Zombie blues.

Center for Consciousness Studies . Tucson . Arizona
Toward a Science of Consciousness The Tucson Conference - 20th Anniversary
April 21-26, 2014

Looking forward to the recordings from this event, even Deepak Chopra's talk sounds interesting.

Deepak Chopra, The 'Combination Problem' in Scientific and Eastern Spiritual Approaches to Consciousness
Dent is offline   Reply With Quote