View Single Post
Unread 08-11-2014, 12:58 PM   #3073 (permalink)
Repugnant Abomination
Almost there...
 
Repugnant Abomination's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 5,979
Internets: 164547
Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Dent,

If you enjoyed Shady Grove you should check out some of Takenobu's other songs. Watersong is my favorite. I can't adequately describe how it makes me feel, but I'll try.

It makes me feel like I'm on my deathbed, and I can finally let go. The idea of being submerged in water while all of the cares and worries drain out from my body...Until my consciousness begins to dissipate and my body dissolves.

It somehow makes it all okay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1T-xzkDFik
Repugnant Abomination is offline   Reply With Quote