Thread: Rant of the Day
View Single Post
Unread 05-20-2015, 12:09 PM   #941 (permalink)
Orgazmo
COME ON YOU YANKS
 
Orgazmo's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Indiana
Posts: 15,728
Internets: 311447
Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo
Default

The problem with being sick is that, while you are sick, it's the worst thing in the world. I share your sentiment about hating those to potentially blame during this time (though, 90% of the time, I can't pinpoint where it came from unless it is my wife).

I think folks take being healthy for granted while they have it, and then realize how shitty life can be when they're sick.
Orgazmo is offline   Reply With Quote