View Single Post
Unread 10-21-2016, 01:39 PM   #8 (permalink)
Dent
Lost in Hilbert Spice
 
Dent's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Surrounded by knaves and fools
Posts: 3,520
Internets: 183146
Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute
Default

I'm not sure what the great good of factory farming could be, it seems to be bad by all accounts bad for us (besides taste) bad for environment if you care about most types of environment. Not sure if I've clocked your view exactly here though.
I've never someone who's strongest value is pig population maximising.
Dent is offline   Reply With Quote